What is Ahead

Saturday, November 11, 2006

November 11, 2006



These are drawings of my Mom and Dad I also did thru the Wet Canvas Classes. My Mom's is from her High School days-pretty lady and still here with us. The one of my Dad is from his Korean War days. He was a military hero. He was dubbed "The Fighting Fool" for his actions. He never talked about his time in Korea when we were young, not until he was dying did he reflect back and share with us. Dad did as he needed to to there as a US Army soldier. I think he had regrets as a citizen of God's world. He is my Hero always.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I think these two portraits of yours are exceptional.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judi has got a bloooog. Great start!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Judi said...

Hi Robin-finally huh? As Mary told me (TY Mary for your comment!) this should keep me insipred to keep Moving Forward.
Thanks so much for everything-both of you! Great friends you are!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Billie Crain said...

What would i have done w/o all your patience with me on the D&S forum. you are truly a great graphite artist (as these portraits can attest to) and a wonderful teacher. thank you!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home