What is Ahead

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Forever Moving Ahead

I am an artist-struggling always to move forward. Time is not always on my side-and I imagine it is the same for everyone. Times can often be rough-though they have been pretty smooth for quite a while. During this time I have been working on my art. I think there has been progress. I am a Wet Canvas member and have been taking JayD's wonderful Classes for over 2 years. I do not know where my art would be without this man-well-yes perhaps I do-probably nowhere. I also have great support from my wonderful husband Pat and children Matthew, Luke and Maggie.
I picked up the pencil in 2004 and rarely put it down. In fact-the past two months is the longest span of time without much done artwise.
I not only stuggle with time-but with medium-as I have not used one I do not love. Pencil, colored pencil, ink, pastels, charcoal and chalk. I have dabbled with oils-and have soooo much to learn there. Hopefully over the winter months the time will allow me to progress forward with that particular medium. I am raring to go now....So begins my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home